Torque IT email security solutions help ensure your business’ data and confidential information is safe, not impacted from threats and appropriate for the changing landscape.
Enhanced end user control
- Stay within outlook for increased efficiency
- Protected from high-risk quarantine items
Results in increased efficiency by staying within Outlook and increased security by staying away from high-risk quarantine items.
More effective quarantine
High-confidence spam, phishing and malware messages are quarantined and kept away from Outlook.
- High-confidence spam, phishing malware quarantine
- Secured away from outlook
Time of click security
Safe Links provide time-of-click verification of URLs and links in email messages and other locations. Safe Attachments provides an additional layer of protection for email attachments that have already been scanned by anti-malware protection. This security measure is applied in real-time.
- Verification of URLs and links in email messages at time of click
- Additional protection for email attachments
Secure mail flow
By eliminating third party email scanners, no email traffic is routed through third parties for scanning. This removes the risk of company email delivery being interrupted or email messages being lost due to third party scanning problems.
- No email traffic is routed through third parties for scanning
- Prevents email delivery being interrupted or email messages lost
Designed to give the average user enough room to send a lot of emails but detect when an abnormal number of emails are being sent. A send restriction is then automatically placed on the user’s account.
- Detect when an abnormal number of emails are being sent
Advanced detection that goes beyond traditional antispoofing methods to protect against phishing messages that can pass authentication tests.
- Advanced detection
- Protection again phishing messages that can pass authentication tests
Talk to us today to learn more about how our total security strategies can help ensure your business’ data and confidential information is safe.
Sounds good, but you’re still not sure?
Talk to us today to discuss what solutions are right for your business and we’ll also
exceed your IT expectations.